About Me

My photo
I am a fiscally and socially conservative Christian who gets frustrated with the world, and my place in it, and wants to talk about it.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

I was going to create some New Year's "Goals," but that's a cop-out. So "Resolutions" it is! I made a list that fills a page. The list includes things like exercising regularly, reading more, studying apologetics, writing, and finding a piano teacher. These are all things I have been doing spottily for years. Now I want to make a disciplined, focused attempt to do more of them more often.

These are not difficult things I've listed. What I've lacked is the drive to accomplish. And I've decided that, even if I don't see a tremendous amount of progress, I will keep at it. At least that's what I resolve to do!